Step By Step Guide - Riccia And Java Moss

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks - really imformative :good:

Quick question though. I attached some java moss to a piece of slate with aa hairnet but after reading this am unsure that I might have put too much on.

Is that too much?

100_0486.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0492.jpg

Sorry about the picture overload :lol: Thanks a lot :D

Claire

Okee dokee :D

Will take some of it away and put it somewhere else - maybe in the community tank and see if it survives in there with all my dads mad fish lol :lol:

Okee dokee :D

Will take some of it away and put it somewhere else - maybe in the community tank and see if it survives in there with all my dads mad fish lol :lol:

btw tank looks pukka!

what you plan too keep in it mate?

btw tank looks pukka!

what you plan too keep in it mate?

Thanks! It's for our pair of Kribs to move into out of our community tank :) They harrass everything when they're breeding and the rest of the fish end up with ragged fins so they're getting chucked out :lol:

Is this better?

100_0494.jpg

Claire

Hi People,

just popped on to see what you lot are up to. is there any reason this is not a sticky any more? i thought with 47000+ views it was quite useful to newbies.

Hope you're all well and enjoying your fish.
Catch you later,
Jimbooo

Hey Jimbooo, nice to see you back :) This is still a sticky. It's just been re-arranged under Plants And Planted Aquariums, Resource Centre

Edit: Just noticed it's your birthday. Happy birthday and have a great day :bday:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back