Starting to get VERY irritated at this site now...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Mans also crazy at all sports. Heā€™s that one friend you have thatā€™s just cracked at life. šŸ„²šŸ˜‚

But heā€™s very wise with his money, and puts most in savings.
Smart kid...
He seems like he'll be doing really well if he keeps it up

If you're on android wether it's a tablet or phone you can use adaway and it'll block everything...
On chrome in windows you can use adguard
It'll block even the ads on YouTube
If you're not techsavvy send me a pm if you need help

If you're on android wether it's a tablet or phone you can use adaway and it'll block everything...
On chrome in windows you can use adguard
It'll block even the ads on YouTube
If you're not techsavvy send me a pm if you need help
Thank you so very much for your offer to help! I really appreciate it! Thankfully though, the issue has been solved!

I use Chrome on my mobile and have never seen a single ad on this site so was very surprised to read this thread. I don't recall ever installing an ad blocker and I do see ads on other sites to varying degrees so I'm pretty sure I haven't.
Literally zero ads here though, either video or static..... just lucky?

I use Chrome on my mobile and have never seen a single ad on this site so was very surprised to read this thread. I don't recall ever installing an ad blocker and I do see ads on other sites to varying degrees so I'm pretty sure I haven't.
Literally zero ads here though, either video or static..... just lucky?
The admins made it to where people with accounts on here don't see ads...

Ads went away when the site went to paid memberships. With all the help offered here the small supporting fee of $12.00 per year is extremely cheap. Show appreciation for the help offered and help out the site. LOL! Don't click on the link in the following image. You will find the link on the right hand side of the forums. ;)

support.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back