Starting to get VERY irritated at this site now...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

That is why I donated. ;) I believe in giving back when I receive. ;) I'll end up joining just to help this site. ;)

Mowing isn't a bad idea. Mayhaps you could use the home owner's mower. As far as a credit card mayhaps you could give your parents -- I'm guessing that you are a kid -- the money to put in a PayPal account for you. I would guess that this site would accept PayPal.
Looks like you already joined lol.

You have to be 18 to have a papal account.

Looks like you already joined lol.

You have to be 18 to have a papal account.
Ya, I guess I did join. :dunno: ;)

Forgot about needing to be 18 for a PayPal account. When you are 67 you tend to not think of stuff like that... ;) Still it MIGHT be possible that the parents could setup the PayPal account and handle...

Ya, I guess I did join. :dunno: ;)

Forgot about needing to be 18 for a PayPal account. When you are 67 you tend to not think of stuff like that... ;) Still it MIGHT be possible that the parents could setup the PayPal account and handle...
Its kinda annoying to be a minor and find out that theres an age limit to stuff ;-)

Like Beaver Cleaver?*

*Off the young 'uns go, to search who the heck is that....
Leave it to beaver reference??? Haven't seen it in a while but I like the show... I'm probably wrong tho

Leave it to beaver reference??? Haven't seen it in a while but I like the show... I'm probably wrong tho
Indeed, that was the reference

Any chance of posting a pic of this manual rotary mower?

I have a very old manual reel mower but for cutting the lawn I use a vintage 45 year old Toro gas mower that still runs great. They dont make em like the used to. New ones have many plastic parts.

Indeed, that was the reference

Any chance of posting a pic of this manual rotary mower?
Yay... having an old soul pays off for a teen like me sometimes 😅

Yeah, I can... I will do it on the next lawn mow

I have a very old manual reel mower but for cutting the lawn I use a vintage 45 year old Toro gas mower that still runs great. They dont make em like the used to. New ones have many plastic parts.
I do my lawn with a big yellow wheel Yazoo, that Dad bought in '86...replaced the motor, once...Indeed, quality like these doesn't exist anymore

Mine is an orange and black fiskar push mower... (I think that's the brand name)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back