Starting to get VERY irritated at this site now...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I'm ok with ads, its how sites can make money and do better BUT latwly there have been video ads that pop up in the cornwr of the screen which isnt so bad on a computer but when using a tablet or phone (what I usually use), it covers up what I'm typing (it has already happened multiple times while typing this) and then I try to hit the X but it takes me to sime random site... You guys have to stop with those ads. I'm ok with all the other ones but these just are soooo irritating and make me mad while typing and viewing threads

No idea what Google Play is, just search the net for it

you might try reducing the size of the page you are viewing. It may prevent the overlap of advertising.

I tend to use Opera as my browser, On laptops and desktops and tablets it has a built in ad stopper. Not sure if it has on a mobile phone but it's worth checking out.

I save this site to my home screen so when i tap into it, its a but different, I dont have browser settings, just your site screen covering the phone which I love. It feels like an app

I see very few , if any , ads. It's like commercials on TV - ignore them. But this brings up something I have wondered about. I recently found out that a website can be very expensive , like thousands of dollars annually expensive. TFF has been around for years. Who foots the bill ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back