Starting to become established

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AfflictionX

Reaction score
Constructive criticism appreciated!! I joined, And posted a pic a few months ago. Took some of your ideas to heart and also decided to ignore a few(no offense) I just wanted something different. At a certain point I get bored with the normal. This is what it’s turned into after a few months. Lace leaf is doing great! And about to bloom. jungle Val went from about 3 fans to about 25.

Attachments

• 4605ED6F-9FFB-46EC-BE05-6ABFB2168F11.jpeg
    4605ED6F-9FFB-46EC-BE05-6ABFB2168F11.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 118
Ahh I remember this, people weren't enjoying the colour of the gravel. I think it looks grand. Feels like theres a couple of different areas to draw your attention to rather than one scape if that makes sense? Good work

How big is your tank. You might enter in one of our Tank of the Month contests.
Running Now: tanks sized at 17 to 30 US gallons
Nov 1st: tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger
Dec 1st: tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller

I like it with more time that is going to be fantastic. What fish are you putting in it. Can I suggest Congo Tetras as the center piece.

Really like the shape of the tank. The low long tank is lovely :wub: looks like an island shoreline. Good work. Do you find it east to keep the gravel & sand divided? Will be great when plants grow more :thumbs:

I like it with more time that is going to be fantastic. What fish are you putting in it. Can I suggest Congo Tetras as the center piece.
Yes u see a few random guppies and platys that came from a friends over crowded tank. I appreciate all the love!! It’s is a 100 gal short tank. Custom homemade stand. One month ago I added a small ghost knife. He is going to be the main fish. 2 flying foxes. I have a pair of super red bristle nose that will eventually be moved over to this tank. and I have some emerald green Cory cat fry that I hope survive and once big enough they will be moved over as well. I recently planted 3 tiger lotus and some cardinal plant sprouts under the wood on the left. Working on getting the java moss to spread Across the dragon stone. Hopefully it grows as well as the lace leaf and Val. Someone asked it it’s hard to keep separate sand aNd rocks.... so far it hasn’t been bad. But I have no bottom dwellers yet. The few times it’s gotten messed up Was my fault and I use a sifter and let the sand fall back down and the set the rocks back on top. It’s not to bad.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back