Star Wars Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looking forward to seeing your tank as it progresses. How about some suitably sized pieces of twiggy type wood with weeping moss attached that could trail downwards for that creepy, swampy look :)
Love this idea, along the back? or a couple randomly placed?

Nice looking tank!

Maybe some kind of small plant to cover the sand at the front of the tank, just in front of the rock with the ship on it? was going to suggest some java moss to put there but it looks as though you already have some in the tank.

Oh man, that is so awesome, words cannot even describe. Will look even better once your plants get themselves really established :good:

Ah haha!! Finally, another Lego fan on the forum! You go, FailDeadly! Look at my signature picture. I went with Lego Atlantis theme, but no figures. Just the ruins. (my son wanted the figures and submarine for his bath toys) There also a video in my sig if you want to see the bubble door in action (in the Lego Rescape thread). Good job on your Lego-Scape. Keep adding features and pictures as you go.

I do hope you are going to get a dark colour morph moss ball with a deepened circular patch, to represent the Deathstar. :p

omg I could cry this is so awesome! I'm going to do a similar one as a christmas gift for my nephew.. it's going to be a surprise and he's going to DIE when he sees it :D

Keep us posted!!

Still cycling sadly. Had to move the tank too due to massive vibrations from the washing machine which has slowed things down. Still very plant light due to cycle but I have a very cool idea for another addition. I'll keep you updated. :)

faildeadly said:
Dark water set-up? I'm intrigued...

Google "blackwater" fish tank... Tannins released from peat moss will darken the water.  This will lower the pH and be fine for most fish, but not all.  Don't go with fish that prefer high pH, stick with South American species and you will be good to go.

Most reactions

Back