FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MickeyMousePlaty216

Reaction score
Spunky

I called him My Christmas Baby.
He was my most favorite fish.
Born on christmas at 5:30
I watched as his mother gave birth to 4 big healthy babies.
As I tought she was done she gave birth to a tiny tinie fry
I could barly see. It was so little it had a hard time swimming.
as its brothers and sisters grew big and strong he remained
small and weak. I tought he would not make it. He was so small and helpless
that I had a place for him in my big heart. as time went by he grew little and little.
his mother had died and his brothers and sisters was big enough for the main tank.
I could not continue to care for him as I did. I had to let nature take its course. I put
him and his brothers and sisters in the main tank. one week later they all deid but him.
they were attacked and sucked up the filter and eatin. ( I was a beginer). I knew the little one was next
but instead he hid for weeks scavaging for food. as he got bigger he could successful run from adults and
dogde any danger thats why I named him spunky. as he got older he turned a beautiful red color and became dominant
over the new fry in the tank. once the adults all pasted he was leader of my tank. but when the fry got bigger and strong
he lost all his dominace and was left a outcast. he stayed away from the others and they didn't love him like I did. so I bought him a virgin female and let them live together. after spunky turned 4 months old his mate was pregnant she gave birtht to two fry and the next day spunky had died and the day after that she died and a week after that the babies died.

I miss my christmas baby and he is now with his family in heaven

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back