Spring Has Sprung...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Minis? 36. :X I have MMS. Multiple Mini Syndrome. :lol:

I'm guessing you mean the little Appie in the 3rd and 4th pictures? I know, isn't he a little cutie?! :wub:
Oh...you haven't met a friend of mine yet...she has over 150 horses all together. Most of them...ARE minis. The others are Tennessee Walking Horses. She has had 7 fillies and 2 colts so far this year and OMG...so adorable!

Your minis, are soooo cute! :hyper: I want to snuggle with them so badly! Do you clip yours? They look absolutely stunning with their coats clipped in the summer!

You're right, I haven't met your friend. :p A lot of people around here have tons of horses. I have more horses, 36 is just my Mini count.

Yep, I clip them. The beginning of May, so they can grow out a bit for show season.

Don't worry bettas4ever, you'll certainly get pictures when I shave them. Not all of them get shaved, because some of them don't show and they shed out, but all the yearlings will be shaved and some of my older show guys too. :)

Elfy - Some of them are. Loreal (see below) follows me everywhere. I can even take her for walks with no halter or lead rope. :wub:

Loreal with her wild hair do's:
IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

She really is a beautiful horse though:
LorielFace.jpg

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest horse ever!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I just love that punky hair style she has going. Is that why you called her Loreal??? :wub: Thanks for posting again, they are absolutely amazing little horses. :D :good:

I know, isn't she adorable?! :wub:

No, I didn't call her Loreal because she needed some hair products (though she does !). :lol: I just loved the name and it seems to fit her. I was going to spell it Loriel, but everyone mispronounced it. :rolleyes: So I made it easy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back