Spray on coating that seals and protects?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Utar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
In my new tank build I am thinking of doing something completely different. This may or may not work just toying with the idea. If I got these toy tombstones with led lights inside, what could I use for a clear spray on sealant that will protect the tombstones and the tank itself. Here is a the toy Halloween tombstones on amazon.

I am using BDBS as a cap substrate in my new build with a piece of driftwood resembling a spooky dead tree. The black substrate look lends itself well toward a spooky theme.

Driftwood added 11-17-20.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Clear plasti dip! It’s a rubber spray that’s clear that will seal it in! I used it in my tank after the silicone poisoning and it’s great. You just have to make sure it cures for at least 24 hours. Stuffs amazing and only like $8 for a large can

Clear plasti dip! It’s a rubber spray that’s clear that will seal it in! I used it in my tank after the silicone poisoning and it’s great. You just have to make sure it cures for at least 24 hours. Stuffs amazing and only like $8 for a large can
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to the product that you used.

Thank you for the link. As I was reading the reviews one of them was funny. This person rated it five stars then said this, "

Average Rating:(5.0)out of 5 stars
Idk
May 6, 2020
Verified purchase
Ive had this for almost a year and havent used it yet. It just sits there and stares at me with knowing and disappointed eyes.
Reviewed by OkayOkay

lol.... :dunno:

Next time I go into town I will see if I can find it, if not then I will order it.

Thank you for the link. As I was reading the reviews one of them was funny. This person rated it five stars then said this, "

Average Rating:(5.0)out of 5 stars
Idk
May 6, 2020
Verified purchase
Ive had this for almost a year and havent used it yet. It just sits there and stares at me with knowing and disappointed eyes.
Reviewed by OkayOkay

lol.... :dunno:

Next time I go into town I will see if I can find it, if not then I will order it.
I didn’t find it at Walmart I had to go to a hardware store

I found the same product on amazon....Performix Plasti Dip Spray Clear.

I am trying to decide to get the spray or the dip.
The dip is messier is all. I just wanted to quickly spray some things but the dip will work the same but you’d probably have to use tongs and idk how you would make sure it didn’t stick to anything without peeling the rubber back off

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back