Spore

Ami

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have heard of this yet, but I've been following the development for a while and wish they'd just hurry up and release the damn thing!

There isn't much on the website, but here's the link in any case. The intro gives you the jist of the games levels and once you get through it, the brightly coloured stars are the links.

I've also just watched a video of the presentation at last years game developers conference and it's vey, very impressive. It's a tad long but you do need to watch the whole thing as the game evolves so much throughout.

You can't really see the graphics very well on the video, but the spore website has some better pics.

Can't wait for the finished product!
:D

I also treated myself to the 35 minute video of this game, and it honestly looks like it will change the future of gaming.

I watched it when I was bored and lonely on Saturday...
:(

...and then again because I was so amazed!

They've been dropping hints about it for ages and I remember seeing the first version of the amoeba stage a long time ago, but not thinking much of it. Looks like it's come on leaps and bounds and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

One of the coolest things is that everyone who has a copy and an internet connection can visit everyone else's worlds in their UFO. It will be asynchronis (is that even a word?!) and will only load a world when you actually double-click it, otherwise you would need a super computer to even have a chance of keeping up!

I'm excited already.... :D

Most reactions

trending

Back