Spooky!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Spotted a perfect shrimp moult caught on the tip of a leaf, and swinging slowly in the flow.
Sorry to tag you @AilyNC , does it creep you out? :D :devil:
DSCF3874.JPG
DSCF3872.JPG

I love seeing complete shrimp moults :lol:

It is eerily totally like a dead white shrimp and you actually can see all the intricate details.

Amazing how nature works sometimes :)

I love seeing complete shrimp moults :lol:

It is eerily totally like a dead white shrimp and you actually can see all the intricate details.

Amazing how nature works sometimes :)
Have to admit, I freaked out a little the first few times I saw them in my tank! but I like seeing them now, means my shrimp are growing and healthy :)

I've not yet caught one in the act, would like to see it in person. Have seen videos, and love how they just *spring* out of it once their head and front legs are free.

Also saw a video once of a cherry shrimp firing out shrimplets, and it was hilarious! Can't find it now though.
One of a shrimp moulting though

Have to admit, I freaked out a little the first few times I saw them in my tank! but I like seeing them now, means my shrimp are growing and healthy :)

I've not yet caught one in the act, would like to see it in person. Have seen videos, and love how they just *spring* out of it once their head and front legs are free.

Also saw a video once of a cherry shrimp firing out shrimplets, and it was hilarious! Can't find it now though.
One of a shrimp moulting though
I freaked out too when my ghost shrimp did it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back