Sponge filters

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

neonjuripuri

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good source for sponge filters (to put under a powerhead) I used to get them from pet warehouse Which is now doctors foster and smith The new catolog says 20th anniversary ?( I call them flosser and spit). The ones I used to get were about 8 inches long about 2 1/2 inches diameter and the hole didn't go all the way through and lasted at least a year. what iv'e recieved from the so called doc's, seems to collapse and clog up resulting in just another (Throwaway filter). Any help greatly apreciated !

try www.thatfishplace.com they have some, don't know if the same kind but check them out. great prices too.

Hi there. I don't know where your located, but you can also try www.bigalsonline.com. They have great prices. :)

Thanks for the responses I think that fish place has the same sponge filters as the doc's. I have a feling the sponges I used to get from pet warehouse worked way to well for to little cash and are no longer available. But yo and behold I believe Big als has the new and improved version( More cash of course).I will order a few different sizes and hope for the best :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back