Species Mix ????????????

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tropicalfishfn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am not sure but possibly i can.

Could put Tetras with Goldfish and Parret fish, and Cichlids, Cyniprids, Loaches, and Catfish

Yes yes i know alot of those coudn't go to gether let me finish :lol: :lol:

Say if i were to put GoldFish,Most tetras, Most Cyniprids, and most catfish, and parrets and cichlids like Rams, and cichlids that are ood community fish tanks that could go with tetras and cyniprids :X :X :X :X :X

I'd not put the goldfish with all those tropicals - they need lower temperatures than most of the fish you listed, as well as hard water, pH of about 7.6 - 8.
Tetras do best in soft water, at pH of around 6.5, and if you put goldfish in with them, at least one of the species would be very stressed by the conditions.

and if it is for your 10 gallon, then some goldfish will grow too large and cause too much waste (fishy poo).

Not 100% sure but parrot fish I think are liable to eat smaller fish such as tetras.

I was going to put em on my 29 gal with my tetras and cyniprids and corys but if they can't then i won't i was just wondering and Parrets do cost alot of money over here for some reaseon atleast it cost's alot at my fish retailer

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back