Space Travel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yes, mods can initiate time travel. If a member acts up too much, the mods can wave a magic wand and we can send them off to yesterday and history.
Wizard.gif
:flushem:

Last edited:
This thread is titled "Unpopular Opinions", I have provided one. Nobody needs to get angry. I have just posted an opinion.
I feel like when people post something with the single purpose of stating something they know is controversial, it is only because they want people to get angry so they have something to say and they can look smart with a premeditated argument that no one wants to hear. But "nobody needs to get angry. That's just my opinion."

I feel like when people post something with the single purpose of stating something they know is controversial, it is only because they want people to get angry so they have something to say and they can look smart with a premeditated argument that no one wants to hear. But "nobody needs to get angry. That's just my opinion."
I realized that was a little rude...sorry. I also read further and realized you all were mostly trolling. I do have a little something against the whole conspiracy theories thing in general because it causes unrest, as can be viewed above in my own comment. I guess most of these people were just messing around but please everyone don't be political trying to be funny without clearly stating your intentions.

I realized that was a little rude...sorry. I also read further and realized you all were mostly trolling. I do have a little something against the whole conspiracy theories thing in general because it causes unrest, as can be viewed above in my own comment. I guess most of these people were just messing around but please everyone don't be political trying to be funny without clearly stating your intentions.
I thought we were having fun. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Thank you.

Most reactions

trending

Back