Space Travel

Fishmanic

The Boss Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Yes, mods can initiate time travel. If a member acts up too much, the mods can wave a magic wand and we can send them off to yesterday and history.
Wizard.gif
:flushem:

Last edited:

NewFrogger

Reaction score
This thread is titled "Unpopular Opinions", I have provided one. Nobody needs to get angry. I have just posted an opinion.
I feel like when people post something with the single purpose of stating something they know is controversial, it is only because they want people to get angry so they have something to say and they can look smart with a premeditated argument that no one wants to hear. But "nobody needs to get angry. That's just my opinion."

NewFrogger

Reaction score
I feel like when people post something with the single purpose of stating something they know is controversial, it is only because they want people to get angry so they have something to say and they can look smart with a premeditated argument that no one wants to hear. But "nobody needs to get angry. That's just my opinion."
I realized that was a little rude...sorry. I also read further and realized you all were mostly trolling. I do have a little something against the whole conspiracy theories thing in general because it causes unrest, as can be viewed above in my own comment. I guess most of these people were just messing around but please everyone don't be political trying to be funny without clearly stating your intentions.

itiwhetu

Fish Maniac
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I realized that was a little rude...sorry. I also read further and realized you all were mostly trolling. I do have a little something against the whole conspiracy theories thing in general because it causes unrest, as can be viewed above in my own comment. I guess most of these people were just messing around but please everyone don't be political trying to be funny without clearly stating your intentions.
I thought we were having fun. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Thank you.

Most reactions