south florida people?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
am I the only one here form south florida,

if no has anybody been to a Fish's Paridise on hallandale beach blvd and 42nd? I found it last saturday and wish I had known all along. I've never seen store tanks this clean and fish this healthy looking. it is an amazing place. plus they are giving me a great deal on a new 55 galon to replace my 20 year old beat up acrylic 65. $229 for tank, stand, 2 full hoods with 24 inch lights and a cover for the hoods that matches the stand. i have seen as was going to buy the exact same setup elsewhere for $350 and have seen it over $400 at another store.

Thats a pretty good deal there Tanked, May I suggest that you watch for the things they say you are going to need like filters and gravel and such, Thats where they have thier markups and boy do they like to mark up.....lol......They must figure that they got you to buy the tank, so they can make money off you now....lol

Les

thanks les,

but i am moving everything over from the current tank. Like i said it is 20 years old, acrylic and very beatup, always looks foggy untill you luft the light off and look at the water, then crystal clear.

I know this may sound pretty bad, but at Wal-Mart (cough cough) I bought a fish tank pretty cheap. They may not be some brand high on the list, but they are actually very durable. They have a 55 Gallon (US) with hood, flourecent lights, gravel, food, and filters. No, did not have a stand, but for $115 I thought it was a pretty good deal. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back