South America Biotope

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
here is what i will stock my biotope with. pair of blue rams, 8 glowlights,4 marble hatchets, 3 peppered corys. Plants, 5 amazon swords, 1 banana plant, a clump of pygmy swords, 2 pieses of driftwood, lots of slate made into a cave, river rocks, what do you think. suggestions open. :good:

here is what i will stock my biotope with. pair of blue rams, 8 glowlights,4 marble hatchets, 3 peppered corys. Plants, 5 amazon swords, 1 banana plant, a clump of pygmy swords, 2 pieses of driftwood, lots of slate made into a cave, river rocks, what do you think. suggestions open. :good:

I would up the number of hatchets to 8, and the cories to 6, just to make them feel more comfortable. Sounds cool, make sure you post pics!

I Will.Thanks for the advice. do you think all those fish could fit in a 10 gallon? :unsure:That is the size of the tank.

I Will.Thanks for the advice. do you think all those fish could fit in a 10 gallon? :unsure:That is the size of the tank.
To me, it actually sounds like a lot for a 10g, just going off of your original stocking. Plus, is there a possibility of the rams harassing the smaller fish? I was under the impression that they can be slightly aggressive.

IMO, too many fish for a 10gallon. Never had an issue with blue ram aggression however in a small tank like that, you never know..

What do you think I shoul stock it with. I have to have the rams glowlights and catfish. :unsure:

Any possibility of you getting a bigger tank? You may be able to get away with a pair of rams, and 6 glowlight, and up your cories to 5 but i wouldnt add more than that. that is really pushing the stock limit

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back