Sometimes this forum is lonely...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I'm not homeschooled. Lol. But I go to a really good school! But I am an extra introvert depending on the circumstances so not many friends.
When I was in school I was like that for a while... Had a girl I really liked and changed myself to "impress" her... We usually walked back home together cause we had the same route back and I guess she noticed I was changing my self and what she said really moved me... She basically said that she did like me but she liked me when it was me and not me trying to impress her... That has stayed with me for a long time and I always remember that when I think I should keep myself hidden

When I was in school I was like that for a while... Had a girl I really liked and changed myself to "impress" her... We usually walked back home together cause we had the same route back and I guess she noticed I was changing my self and what she said really moved me... She basically said that she did like me but she liked me when it was me and not me trying to impress her... That has stayed with me for a long time and I always remember that when I think I should keep myself hidden
Awwwwwwwww. Sometimes just having even 1 person who believes in you and cares about you just for who you are can mean the world.

Awwwwwwwww. Sometimes just having even 1 person who believes in you and cares about you just for who you are can mean the world.
Definitely... It means everything

Well darn.

or everyone get discord and make a server for all the lonely folks to chat
I used to have dizzy but my parents found out about it and don't allow it... So, yah... Not gonna work

It's not the number of friends but the quality of your friends that matter ;)
This is so true. If you have 40 "friends" but they are all horrible people you really have no one to count on... But if you have one friend who is always honest and always looks out for you, you have a really good friend who is worth more than 100 fake ones.

This is so true. If you have 40 "friends" but they are all horrible people you really have no one to count on... But if you have one friend who is always honest and always looks out for you, you have a really good friend who is worth more than 100 fake ones.
Absolutely. The only thing worse than having 40 “friends” is having 1 person you think will always be there for you to count on and you’re honest with eachother and just always looking out for eachother, then they turn out to be a self centered person with a twisted view of friendship and thinks friendship is a one way street, if it doesn’t benefit them 100% it’s not worth it to them:nod:

Most reactions

Back