SOMETHINGS WRONG

NICKOLAS

Reaction score
hey guys, i just feed my yellow labs. I have 2 females and 1 female there always fine i always feed them at the same time. Now i fed my fish went in the shower and came out all the foods gone but my male yellow lab is sitting at the bottom of the tank with his mouth wide open breathing heavy. Its like his choking on something his been doing it for maybe 5mins now. It looks like he is trying to spit something out but its scaring me because it doesnt look good. Please respond asap

Can you post a short video of it?

The fish might have a mouthful of eggs.

I cant get a video right now as im not home im just hoping i dont get home to a dead fish. And dont only females hold eggs? Its my male yellow lab that was acting like that.

Apparently i cant upload a video. He is still doing it. His like he is trying to cough up something or i dont know

it sounds like a fish with a mouthful of eggs. are you sure its a male?

upload your video to YouTube and copy & paste the link here.

Yes i only have 3 fish, two small electric yellows who have both had fry before. Then one really big dominant male. He usually eats all the food but this time his just breathing heavy like his either trying to spit out something or choking

I once had a betta that would choke on his food. How big is the food? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back