Something You Didn't Know

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I was born on 14/03/2005, every 14th March every year is my birthday.
So something you didn't know is that exactly on 14th March 2018, two years ago, on my birthday, Stephen Hawking passed.
That's my secret you didn't know.

I had my right eye done in 2018 and my left eye in 2019. After the first op I just couldn't believe how bad my eyes had become. It had been like looking through a dirty yellowy net curtain all the time. The first six weeks after the first one were a bit tricky because my eyes were seeing different things and my brain had to learn how to merge them.
The worst thing was that yellow cataracts make everything look the wrong colour. I'd bought a lovely orange T shirt the year before - only it wasn't really orange, it was neon pink which I only discovered after the first op :eek:

I had my right eye done in 2018 and my left eye in 2019. After the first op I just couldn't believe how bad my eyes had become. It had been like looking through a dirty yellowy net curtain all the time. The first six weeks after the first one were a bit tricky because my eyes were seeing different things and my brain had to learn how to merge them.
The worst thing was that yellow cataracts make everything look the wrong colour. I'd bought a lovely orange T shirt the year before - only it wasn't really orange, it was neon pink which I only discovered after the first op :eek:

Lol that is gold... neon pink. Was it still lovely tho?

I have 2 middle names. And dual citizenship. That's my interesting tidbit

my 4 yr old cousin had the same due date as me, and as the same birthday. we were both 8 days late

Every generation of the men in family, have served in the US Military all the way up to the Revolutionary War. I am officially a "Son of the American Revolution". (The "SAR" foundation)

Thats part of the reason why I want to serve. I feel a calling.

I'm an aries

Edit, and I definitely did not have to look that up because I forgot:rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back