something to look at

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Took this pic for mwm to use for something and thought I would share...

Attachments

• 180__.jpg
    180__.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
I could show you what mwm had me do with it, but I can't do that here..
Still working on fixing up one of the text colours, it's so hard to find something that matches the tank colour scheme and doesn't blend in with the rocks on the right!

wonder why he didn't just get me to do it, I have photoshop....

Looking great as always Freshmike!

I miss your lovely picture posts, I hope that you can give us an update soon showing the progression of your tanks etc?

Still got those lovely L128s? an Syno. Petricola? 2 of my favourite fish...

Ben

Good to see the tanks back up to scratch :)

how are you doing in your new palce mike?

Losi : I think it is a red shouldered peacock, if not it is some sort of ruby red.

Ben : Yes I still have 2 of the L-128's and one petricola. Thank you for the compliment, just haven't been taking many pictures lately. ;)

One_Trick_Pony : :D

smithrc : Thank you, I am doing alright here, not much for stores here though, might just have to start my own.... -_-

dirtydogg : :D

Michael Roth : Thanks a lot man, you are the only person on this forum that has seen any of my tanks in person. :D

littlefishie : Looking not too bad, :D maybe try to shade the text with colors from the tank or something... -_- like drop shadow and inner glow and such as that...blending options are your friend :p

Bryan : it's just landscaping rock that I ripped off from a roadside turnout on the highway...granite or something. :D

leroy : :D Thank you

Paul_MTS : not as much work as it is just to lift them all...and now that my huge OB peacock is in there, I have to do more work, he is constantly knocking them over, pulling the gravel out from under them. :grr:

still in my top 5 cichlid tanks ;)
awesome work FM

FF

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back