Something Cute to Brighten Your Day!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishFinatic77

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some photos of four new chicks I got yesterday. They are being raised by one of my chickens who was broody (which means that she wants to hatch eggs and raise chicks). Enjoy!

1592768108116.png

Papaya

1592768145354.png

Mango

1592768191051.png

Bunny

1592768232662.png

Cheeks

And this is them with their adoptive mom Rocky.
1592768308515.png

Yes, I love to see the goose and duck babies in the spring. It's really cute when a whole row of babies waddle after one of the parents

Last edited:
It is nice to see her adopt the chicks. I lived in several farming communities as a kid and worked on farms. We also have several relatives with farms. We had fresh eggs for a long time until one close by relative retired from farming.

It is nice to see her adopt the chicks. I lived in several farming communities as a kid and worked on farms. We also have several relatives with farms. We had fresh eggs for a long time until one close by relative retired from farming.

Seeing her adopt these chicks so easily is absolutely heart warming. I spent a lot of time today watching her with them, and she is so gentle and patient. She lets them climb all over her and peck at her face. It almost feels like she and the chicks have known each other a lot longer than just a day.

I know! They grow so quickly! Before you know it, they go from pure fuzz to feathers. It's really cool to watch them grow though.

It really is :)

Rocky took the chicks out today! I'll post some pics later, but it was really cute! She was showing them what was good to eat, and what to avoid, she even told them to hide when she saw a hawk!

Okay, here is a pic of her outside with them.

1592875500292.png

Plus an extra photo of Papaya sitting in Rocky's neck feathers, just because it's cute. :wub:

1592875564638.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back