Some pleco and pleco looking fish i would love

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Chioces I myself would want. :) If you are looking for a cheaper version of the Zebra Plec take a look at King Tiger Plecs, Leopard Frog Plecs and Chocolate Plecs as they all reach roughly the same size but the three I suggested aren't as pricey.

Good Luck

ryan said:
Chioces I myself would want. :) If you are looking for a cheaper version of the Zebra Plec take a look at King Tiger Plecs, Leopard Frog Plecs and Chocolate Plecs as they all reach roughly the same size but the three I suggested aren't as pricey.

Good Luck
cool. would you by any chance have the scinetific name for these? we dont use English names in hollnad when we order the fish.

Yes sure Hypancistrus sp. (L270) Chocolate Zebra Plec, Hypancistrus sp. (L066) King Tiger Plec and Peckoltia sp. (L134) Leopard Plec.

After you gave me that i found a really good site that showes loads of them... I would live a whole tank just filled with all the different varieties.

oh ya here is the site

Hypancistrus (A type of Pleco)

Oh no i have just spent an hour looking and making a list of everyone i want...... I will need to fill my whole house with water just to have the ones i want :( :( :(

Sounds good, if you get any fry you know were to send them :lol: . Planet Catfish the site you used as reference is a great site, I am hoping to purchase a few L340 soon. :p

I know this ain't a Plec but I want a Black Lancer (Bagridae species) and am looking everywhere. The only one I found is in Scotland and is too far away.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back