some pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If anything, that hand-gesture is far from gangster! Those are the horns you would throw in the air at a rock concert. It would then be followed by head-banging or mosh pits! :rofl:

Edit: Which is VERY white, I might add. :lol:

pnyklr3 said:
If anything, that hand-gesture is far from gangster! Those are the horns you would throw in the air at a rock concert. It would then be followed by head-banging or mosh pits! :rofl:

Edit: Which is VERY white, I might add. :lol:
thanku mucho for saying that...it is a rock and roll symbol.....lololololol :D :D... :lol: :lol:

OH....................MY......................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you would actually say something like that DEF!!!!!!!!!!! You are DEF!!!!!!!!

You must not be very old not to have EVER seen that symbol................

God some people................or should I say trolls...........

:grr:

Wow, now at least I'll always know what my name is ;)

Baby crip say show me respect, yo, or i'll bust a cap in yo ass...

DSCF0954.sized.jpg

Excellent pics Lexxa :kewlpics: :cool:

OH....................MY......................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you would actually say something like that DEF!!!!!!!!!!! You are DEF!!!!!!!!

This post totally blew my mind for some reason. Probably because it's so indefinitely recursive that there's no end to thinking about that statement. Or maybe all the exclamation points. Like, Def's Self-Recursive Comedy Jam.

thx every1..yea..it wassa wicked fun trip...thats a funi pic of the baby def.. :D :D but i think u should watch ur lingo in here...use lil symbols like this...@$$...lol...or w/e
:p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back