Shiko
2vtaxkj.jpg

11814ev.jpg

Mouse
2m7fbqf.jpg

288nhww.jpg

Bowie
11jq2hz.jpg

Jerico, tail biter and PAINFULLY camera shy!
25sy8le.jpg

2je5pck.jpg

Chief
27x4ilj.jpg

qpo2h2.jpg

dyt7iu.jpg

I'll leave Jet off cos he's in a bad way at the moment, he's got his colour back and very perky now, just that he has no fins!!!

Awwww they are all so gorgeous. Lovely to see more pics of Chief :D and Shiko looks just like Taro :wub:

Awwww they are all so gorgeous. Lovely to see more pics of Chief :D and Shiko looks just like Taro :wub:

Shiko and Taro have opposite tail colours lol, Shiko has white tips but mostly pink and Taro has really huge white tips with a bit of pink at the base, I think your Taro is more purple than Shiko, who is a really gay pink lol, I just can't capture his pinkness on camera
2vsn5t5.jpg

I see what you mean now :lol: . In that pic he does look more pink. Taro is purple but at some angles it looks a deep pinky red depending on how the light catches it .

I see what you mean now :lol: . In that pic he does look more pink. Taro is purple but at some angles it looks a deep pinky red depending on how the light catches it .

I don't think there's a camera on earth that capture the real life beauty of our bettas ;)

Absolutely. Pictures just don't do them justice at all :)

Most reactions

Back