another picture

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC03342.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC03342.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Copy_of_DSC03343.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC03343.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 62
:hyper: What is going on at the top of the line? Are they waiting to get in the super bowl or something? I hope noone cutting in the line. That would be rude. :rolleyes:

:hyper: What is going on at the top of the line? Are they waiting to get in the super bowl or something? I hope noone cutting in the line. That would be rude. :rolleyes:

I would say they like to take a sun bath after good lunch :drool: , but If I get too close all will gone and hiding. :crazy: :crazy: and came out later :hyper: :hyper:

Thank you, Paulf, stang 1, Barracuda518, Bozza

Cories are fun to watch. Today I see the C. nattereri female do T position with bronze aeneus and she carry empty pouch and pretending depositing egg what a crazy cory :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

She very don't have egg with her but maybe she prepareing for spawn :hyper: :hyper: hope she would do that soon.

:drool: Gorgeous pics. Those cories are amazing. How many of each do you have???

:good:

Hello AlexAndCarmen

Thank you, I don't know how many I have each of species, start with 5-7 of each one. I lost them in the past at the first week of arrivel due to condition of the fish and water parameter, now they are stable and well. Now some of them I have more than five and 1-2 of some species, but they all happy living together. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you had spawns from them?? I see some really healthy looking girls there.

Carmen :D

Have you had spawns from them?? I see some really healthy looking girls there.

Carmen :D

It is only C. aeneus and C. peppered, the but a lot of the are fat an have eggs but only a few of the shows some sign of breeding. I have a lot of them on other larger tank [180 US Gal] and many of them are pregnant, eg C. imitator, C. duplicareus, C. haraldschultzi, C. sterbai, C. nattereri, C. loxozonus, C. semiaquilus, C. zygatus and many more. I don't have much more space [not allow :blush: ] for more tank to seperating, so all of them are together. One day I will find little one in the larger tank!!! [Who's daddy]. :crazy: :crazy:

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC03127.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC03127.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 40

Do you think they are rooting for the Bears or the Colts?? :lol: :lol:

How big is your tank in the last picture, your cories are awesome!! Just wondering how many you have for your tank size really so that I can rough guess how many my tank will take.

Do you think they are rooting for the Bears or the Colts?? :lol: :lol:

How big is your tank in the last picture, your cories are awesome!! Just wondering how many you have for your tank size really so that I can rough guess how many my tank will take.
[/quote]

Hello ghent_3rd

Thank you, the tank size is 180 US gal. I'm not very sure how much are they in the tank, but I know there is more than 100 cories in there. I love cory and addiction with them :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC01438.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC01438.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back