Some New Pics.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SamUK

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Addingham, West Yorks (Near Leeds/Bradford)
Well i finally got round to spending money on some plants for my tanks and i got sick of the castle in the goldfish tank so switched it out for a more natrural look.

all comments welcome :)

this is what the 55g goldfish tank used to look like.

8d228497.jpg

this is it now :)

05c4370c.jpg

the gang

P1010472.jpg

my first goldfish and one of the only fish i named.

frank.

e2a692bf.jpg

Betta Tank

he shares the tank with an apple snail.

e2a692bf-1.jpg

31cd412c.jpg

31cd412c-1.jpg

80g community tank and a few fish.

P1010483.jpg

P1010488.jpg

P1010487.jpg

and finally my 180g tank. im siliconing something round the edge so ive dropped the water level for now so excuse that!!

have to go with fake plants too as my severum and silver dollars go through bushes like a black and decker!

P1010490.jpg

this is my new baby blue acara.

P1010492.jpg

Senegal Birchir.

P1010494.jpg

Big Plec.

P1010501.jpg

Hercules being camera shy.

P1010496.jpg

.....didnt last long.

P1010498.jpg

P1010500.jpg

thanx for looking.

thanx.

there all kinda small at the mo but i think 6 goldfish is about right for a 55g tank.

wouldnt mind a few more but the whole point of the tank is to give some goldfish a nice spacious life lol, same with the betta.

NICE TANKS :nod: ! but I was wondering about the one plant in picture three behind the goldfish its green with the white stripes on the sides. anyways i think my lfs sells that for the bettas but the leaves come out of the water and the roots stay in. Could i still put that plant fully submursed in the water? or is it a diffrent plant im talking about?

NICE TANKS :nod: ! but I was wondering about the one plant in picture three behind the goldfish its green with the white stripes on the sides. anyways i think my lfs sells that for the bettas but the leaves come out of the water and the roots stay in. Could i still put that plant fully submursed in the water? or is it a diffrent plant im talking about?

i dont actually kno about that to be honest.

its got these weird little white balls around the roots, not sure what there for.

ill have to post in the plant section unless anyone knows here.

I like the natural look alot, very forrest like...so many big ass tanks, where do have the room to keep em!?

Love all your tanks, but especially the goldfish one...and Hercules is georgeous :wub:

Beautiful tanks! What fish do you have in the comunity tank, I am looking for ideas. They are very nice tanks, you must be very proud! :D

I like the natural look alot, very forrest like...so many big ass tanks, where do have the room to keep em!?

thanx everyone. :)

all the tanks are in my bedroom. ive got a concrete floor so i can get away with it.

Beautiful tanks! What fish do you have in the comunity tank, I am looking for ideas. They are very nice tanks, you must be very proud! :D

theres 2 x angels, 2 x new guinea red rainbow fish, 11 x neon tetras, 2 x bolivian rams, 1 x RTBS, 1 x BN Plec, 1 x common plec, 1 x orange spot plec, 1 x dwarf gourami, 1 x pearl gourami, 1 x ADF, 4 x plattys, a load of other tetras and i think thats about it.

Most reactions

trending

Back