Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Threstral (from Harry Potter)

Spring pony

Elven charger

That's all I've got on the PC right now
smile.png

Those are wonderful! Particularly love the thestral. I like the way some of the joints have spaces between them, sort of like the way the movies illustrated the Tale of The Three Brothers.

attibones said:
Those are wonderful! Particularly love the thestral. I like the way some of the joints have spaces between them, sort of like the way the movies illustrated the Tale of The Three Brothers.
I actually had that half in mind as I was doing it!

That was one of my very favourite bits, out of all the films :)

I loved that part too. I imagined it differently, but I was quite pleased with the movie's interpretation. I now read Tales of Beedle the Bard in Hermione's voice and picture it in that same style.

Wow!  Those horses are beautiful!! :D  I don't know the movie, but I know good drawings when I see them! :)

I've attempted drawing the horse on a number of occasions. (not easy). These works are wonderful. The anatomy is spot on and the fantasy angle looks great too.

Nice work - please post more.

Bob 

rcleary171 said:
I've attempted drawing the horse on a number of occasions. (not easy). These works are wonderful.
Thank you 
blush.png

The anatomy is spot on
Years and years spent grooming
wink.png

Nice work - please post more.
I don't actually have any more. I tend to draw only when I need to; Christmas and birthdays mostly!

I noticed after I'd posted these that they're all side views, and all facing in the same direction!

So here's a couple more, just to prove; I can do colour, and I can draw horses facing the other way and from different angles
tongue2.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back