Social Media

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just as a warning never download an image on Social Media. There are people that embed malicious computer code in images.
Yup. So don't do what I do. Download images on tiktok 😂

Yup. So don't do what I do. Download images on tiktok 😂
Well TikTok is already like super sketch and steals your data anyway lol. My dads work made all their employees undownload it and aren’t allowed to get it it’s that bad

Well TikTok is already like super sketch and steals your data anyway lol. My dads work made all their employees undownload it and aren’t allowed to get it it’s that bad
Yah I knee that tiktok was sketchy but I didn't know some places did that

This is very true 😂
You know how some people don't listen but are actually thinking about the next thing they're going to say while you're talking ? That's Fakebook in a nutshell. On The Great TFF Forums we have the common interest of fish to bind us. That's what keeps it civil here . I can't insult you. I might need your advice tomorrow .

There are some social media platforms that I don't really care about, mainly Twitter and TikTok. The main reason is that they don't really appeal to me. However, there are other social media platforms that I signed up for mainly because friends suggest them to me, like Snapchat and Discord. And there are social media platforms that interest me, such as Instagram and Reddit, mainly because I can view other people's fish and aquariums.

Actually , Fakebook taught me something that I may never otherwise have learned. Nobody cares what you think.
Not so much that as no one care IF you think. Quite a few more of them don't seem to than I thought before social media. It doesn't make humanity look good.

1669946800025.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back