Social Media

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
Someone here today stated that TFF was their only social media. I liked that. TFF is all I need. Never been on tweeter and I dropped Fakebook like a hot potato almost two years ago. Instagram ? Nope. Pinterest ? Nope. Just plain old down to earth and friendly , for the most part , TFF for me.

Last edited:
If my parents allowed me, I would probably have all social media. Too much of it is bad, but that’s for anything in life.

I'm not on Instagram... So, bite me...!
Seriously, I don't have to be on all social media on the internet. I'm active on some but that's it... I also have a social life, you know... ;)

I have just about everything, mostly for my business, but also to stay in touch with friends

This and TikTok. But I don't really count tiktok as social media really... I just see it as a video platform. A smaller version of YouTube kinda.

Someone here today stated that TFF was their only social media. I liked that. TFF is all I need. Never been on tweeter and I dropped Fakebook like a hot potato almost two years ago. Instagram ? Nope. Pinterest ? Nope. Just plain old down to earth and friendly , for the most part , TFF for me.
Haha i only use Instagram. BUT I must say, I've only joined today and I feel quite hooked LOL. Not sure this is good or bad but nevertheless its entertaining. Its quite hard finding people who are interested in this hobby ans here theres just so many different people to share and gain experience with. I love this.

Haha i only use Instagram. BUT I must say, I've only joined today and I feel quite hooked LOL. Not sure this is good or bad but nevertheless its entertaining. Its quite hard finding people who are interested in this hobby ans here theres just so many different people to share and gain experience with. I love this.
It's a really fun place lol

Facebook is great for fish info once you find the right people and groups. I get a lot of good info there. It's a tool that if you use it for your social life, you're in trouble. But its use can be adapted.
I tend to leave TFF open in a tab when I'm working on the computer, and check in when I get bored.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back