So, what do you look like in 2021?

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
OK, folks, new year, new pics. The "maybe a bit creepy" thread seems to have run its course, but we have a lot of new people on here lately, and I still don't know what some of you old timers look like. So, if you're comfortable with this sort of thing, post your mug shot here so we can put a face with the name.

This is me, in all my glory, sporting my official end-of-2020 shirt.

IMG_20210108_220112.jpg

Here is my pic of me with my cats. I just adopted both of them, one in November (Crunch, the dark one) and the other in September (Mocha, the ginger old man). Not my most flattering picture, but one of my favorites. It was the first time I held Crunch (I picked him up as a feral).
20201203_231609.jpg

Here is my pic of me with my cats. I just adopted both of them, one in November (Crunch, the dark one) and the other in September (Mocha, the ginger old man). Not my most flattering picture, but one of my favorites. It was the first time I held Crunch (I picked him up as a feral).View attachment 126274
Crunch looks like he's seen a ghost...

OK, folks, new year, new pics. The "maybe a bit creepy" thread seems to have run its course, but we have a lot of new people on here lately, and I still don't know what some of you old timers look like. So, if you're comfortable with this sort of thing, post your mug shot here so we can put a face with the name.

This is me, in all my glory, sporting my official end-of-2020 shirt.

View attachment 126273
I love the shirt lol, definitely a good end of 2020 shirt.

Crunch looks like he's seen a ghost...
The glare Mocha was giving him creeped him out, I think. They are getting along a lot better now. Mocha is still acting like a grump old man still(13 years) while Crunch is about 6 months.

The glare Mocha was giving him creeped him out, I think. They are getting along a lot better now. Mocha is still acting like a grump old man still(13 years) while Crunch is about 6 months.
Well I have two cats, Hobbs and Laurie, and they don't really get along too well. Hobbs is 17 and Laurie is 15. I think because we got Hobbs earlier she thought she would be the only cat, y'know. I'll post some pictures now.

This is Laurie. Took me forever to find this but picture her being fully grey

Attachments

• C1A72089-AD13-46C0-B897-6849B1ABBCEC.png
    C1A72089-AD13-46C0-B897-6849B1ABBCEC.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 103
That's easily 30 pounds. Nice catch!
Thanks he for sure was around that weigh, I don't really weigh my fish I just eat them, to my suprise pike taste alot like halibut. I also find it cool how they look like giant killifish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back