So sad

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:rofl::rofl: I just can’t picture what’s actually happening here , does he live like that ? Has this been set up for a video ? Why did he seem so shocked when he caught the fish ? And what are those floating brown stuff

This is just so weird its funny...

:rofl::rofl: I just can’t picture what’s actually happening here , does he live like that ? Has this been set up for a video ? Why did he seem so shocked when he caught the fish ? And what are those floating brown stuff
i have no idea
What makes it "so sad"?
its just sad that the fish have to go through this kind of abuse. that's whats sad

These are a category of random videos from platforms like douyin, TikTok, and similar. Most of the time, they don't involve fish. There's one where he rolls over in bed and a watermelon falls out, hitting the water which looks like a real floor at the start of the video. The randomness and the shock value is what makes it funny. I assume the videos are shot on a boat over a real body of water, hence the amount of fish down there.
Can I ask what abuse there is in this video?

These are a category of random videos from platforms like douyin, TikTok, and similar. Most of the time, they don't involve fish. There's one where he rolls over in bed and a watermelon falls out, hitting the water which looks like a real floor at the start of the video. The randomness and the shock value is what makes it funny. I assume the videos are shot on a boat over a real body of water, hence the amount of fish down there.
Can I ask what abuse there is in this video?
first of all, I dont think that that is set up over a body of water. the content creator also has this video

correct me if I'm wrong but from this video is seems like that is a indoor pond

just using fish for entertainment like that is not right.

Perhaps sad was not the correct word, maybe idiotic would have been more fitting.

first of all, I dont think that that is set up over a body of water. the content creator also has this video

correct me if I'm wrong but from this video is seems like that is a indoor pond

just using fish for entertainment like that is not right.

Perhaps sad was not the correct word, maybe idiotic would have been more fitting.
The video is not from the original poster. If you look at the YouTube channel, it's clear that it's a repost account.
I would rather not turn this into a big thing because I really do think this will develop into an argument, as I simply don't agree with your use of the word "abuse" in reference to the video.

I would like to point out, we can not see the full size of this pond, nor do we know if he just catches and releases them. My mom always says that if you dont know the whole situation, then dont make a big deal about it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back