So much hostility

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Not sure how its prevalent here, but I write my dates like this:

28OCT2020

I personally, am so ready to get the campaign smear ads off the tube and good old holiday commercials on. :)
And out of my mailbox, sheesh, we get like 4 anti and "for" sheets in our mailbox every day for the running mates. :rolleyes:

Hey all

hope everyone is well?!

So pretty much what the title says!! What is going on guys, I haven’t been on much due to outside of the forum issues but I come back and everyone is having digs at each other and are at each other’s throats..

I only joined a week ago, but I've been logging on every day, and this is the best forum I have seen in a long time. I was going to join some other fish-keeping forums but haven't felt the need, and I think I'll stick with this one.

We are all humans, well there could be a few intergalactic beings walking among us but I don't know any of them, that being said, we are all just human.

Ah, so you haven't met @Colin_T yet.

@Aussie_Bristle I've seen some spats on here, one thread in particular, but I think we're going to be OK. It's the same on every forum, on every topic, I've ever been a part of. Some people feel very strongly about what they're doing, and forget that there are probably other ways. Of course, there are some absolutes (how many new members get told to learn about the nitrogen cycle and get smaller fish???) but we often disagree about what those absolutes are. Add in that, in any gathering of humanity, there are some nice people, some socially clueless people, some people who are knowledgeable and perhaps a bit too full of themselves, and a few trolls who just enjoy upsetting others. It's just the nature of the group. I've learned on here to perk up when certain people post, to skim over others, and to ignore still others. Just like in real life. :)

I always appreciate how encouraging you are to everyone. Please keep it up--the world needs more people like you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back