So many choices

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Fish guy you would make a fabulous preschool or kindergarten teacher! "Share the toy...that's it!"
Ha Ha that's a good one I don't think that job is really on my bucket list..although I do like my little kid relations..Sorry I will stop infecting this thread with my stupidity

Ha Ha that's a good one I don't think that job is really on my bucket list..although I do like my little kid relations
Little kids are great :)

Ahhh seriously I cant decide

Maybe I'll go with smaragdina. They are colorful and cheaper than the other lol.

I just don't know!

Buy all !!!:fish:

Just kidding....

I think most importantly buy something that you really like or the one that you like the best.

But if you have budget constraints, choose the second best or the one that you like and still within your budget.

Last edited:
Draw up a list with the one you like best at the top, then go down the list till you find the one you can afford ;)

Get something uncommon and that sells, then breed it and make some money from them. Use the money to reinvest into your fish and painting business.

I think, based on looks, I would go with either Betta smaragdina, Betta hendra, or Betta Rubra. Of course, I don't know which would fit into your budget the best so I can't tell you which one to buy. Colin_T is right though. If you have the space, you could consider getting a pair of whichever type you decide on and try to breed them.

Yup I plan to get a few pairs and breed them hopefully. :)

So my favourite ones are
Channoids
Persephone
Pugnax
Smaragdina
I think

I can bend my budget but probably still need to stick with the ones under $20

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back