So it begins

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Have the weekend off so doing water change , planting and then time for fish.
Have fun! I've bought a pair of honey gouramis and 3 peacock gudgeon gobies who all seem very happy - lots of exploring at all levels. I already had plants so I've skipped that stage.
Have a great weekend.

Have fun! I've bought a pair of honey gouramis and 3 peacock gudgeon gobies who all seem very happy - lots of exploring at all levels. I already had plants so I've skipped that stage.
Have a great weekend.
Thank you. Will certainly be a busy weekend.

Yesterday started with a visit to both my LFS to get plants. Made the mistake of taking hubby with me who was like a kid in a sweet shop. So now I have some plants I never intended to get. Will see what does well and just get more of those if some other plants don’t make it.
Drained the tank and got to planting.
Felt like screaming a few times but got it done eventually.
Rearranged a few things several times last night and then again this morning 🤪
Picking my fish up today so needs to be right before I add them.
Will post some pictures when the light is right.

Not the best pictures as too many reflections but it gives an idea of what it looks like.
BBAA4FEC-B022-44AB-8336-FAFB8D4C7BBF.jpeg
973240A9-D42A-43E9-8665-1CD525E4A5A1.jpeg

Complete change of stocking plan.
Why ?
Indulging the grandkids 🤗
My tank now contains 6 young electric blue acara. About 2 inches nose to tail.
2 young bristlenose plecos. About 1.5 to 2 inches.
Looks a little empty now but looking forward to watching them grow. :fish:

What would be cool is jack dempsey cichlids or bichirs. Those are both really cool and large fish that would both fit in your tank(I think)

Fish and plants have been in for two weeks now.
All plants doing well bar one which I will remove this weekend. Good growth on most of them.
The electric blue acaras are colouring up nicely . Now see my bristle nose plecos on a daily basis. Still trying different veggies with them. They quite like green beans.
Will post some pictures tomorrow after I’ve finished the clean and water change.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back