So bought a green phantom

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Itā€™s been a few months now since flopper my sailfin pleco died and an Easter trip to the pet store did not go as planned , my aim was to get 4-5 silver dollars for my tank , they had non , I had a Ā£50 budget expecting to pay Ā£10 each for the silver dollars , then I see it sitting there in a tank of emperor tetra a green phantom pleco , not labelled or prices I smell the opportunity for a bargain , being a large fish store I had no morale obligations to do fair business and found the youngest most inexperienced member of staff I could and asked about the pleco ,, they were clueless , I know these sell for Ā£49 in this shop as Iv looked at them many a time after some persuasion and consumer rights arguing the pleco eventually revived a price of Ā£19,99 , itā€™s mine no negotiation in the bag straight to my tank , Iā€™d love to feel bad but I got a steal itā€™s name is shrek and il post a photo shortly after it decides to come out

This is shrek , the photo in its shop tank , just canā€™t wait for it to be bigger and active in my tank

Attachments

• 36803A1C-87F6-4FE2-8F6E-955EEF6E4F0D.jpeg
    36803A1C-87F6-4FE2-8F6E-955EEF6E4F0D.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 57
What a cutie! They're a perfect shape, too. Love them.
I couldnā€™t believe it when I saw it , it was just perfect luck and unlabelled I had to grab a bargain store manager looked at me like a thief at the till lol

Not going to lie to lad who I was negotiating with seemedlike he knew loads about Pokemon cards but nothing about fish it was a bit sly but Iv got me a Ā£50 fish for Ā£20 lol
Sounds just like me! I know a lot about dolls but I'm not too caught up on my fish knowledge!

Most reactions

Back