FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
We have nothing here at all now.
The very small amount of snow we had dissapeared overnight, Woke up to Sunshine & a few degrees up.
We do have an icy wind though that takes your breath away & makes it feel much colder
We don't get too much wind chill in my area. Usually just rain, occasionally freezing rain. And very rarely snow.

Wow freezing rain bet thats strange. Suppose you get used to it though. The climate in different parts of the world is so freaky.
We normally get rain,Winds,Snow & hail. Thunder & lightning is rare too

Wow freezing rain bet thats strange. Suppose you get used to it though. The climate in different parts of the world is so freaky.
We normally get rain,Winds,Snow & hail. Thunder & lightning is rare too
Between the rain and pavement, the water near instantly freezes when it hits the road. Slippery and slidey mess.

....I'll take 4 days of snow easily vs what tonight is going to provide.

My morning commute will be -20°F with wind chills easily well lower. Forecast high is -8°F.

Yep. 4 days of snow....no problem.

....I'll take 4 days of snow easily vs what tonight is going to provide.

My morning commute will be -20°F with wind chills easily well lower. Forecast high is -8°F.

Yep. 4 days of snow....no problem.
Yikes! I generally like where I live because it almost never goes below 25°F, it is kinda mild here for weather most years. I can deal with t he constant rain or even this suckey snow if I absolutely have to, but that deep biting chill would kill me.

Summer is coming ;)
20210214_173141.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back