Snowboarders

dcarmor927

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I know it snows in England but are there any resorts there?

In California I go to Northstar-At-Tahoe, got a season pass there, only been up with it once so far this year :crazy: :crazy: been boarding for 4 years altogether

you can board up in Scotland but the snow depth can be a little variable, this season we have had verygood falls though.

to be honest its just as cheap for me to drive over to the French alps, in fact im off to Tignes in the french alps in a week today! its a days drive, about 850 miles, but share the driving between a few mates and thats no bother.

i can't wait to get out and ride my new Burton Custom :D

I'm a skier, I usually get a week or two in Austria, this year I was in Selva in Italy which was very nice but there wasn't anything I would rate as difficult there, for that I prefer Banff.

The Ski season in Scotland was very good this year, best in many years but unfortunately I couldn't make it up during the week and its far too busy at the weekends.

I'm a skier, I usually get a week or two in Austria, this year I was in Selva in Italy which was very nice but there wasn't anything I would rate as difficult there, for that I prefer Banff.

The Ski season in Scotland was very good this year, best in many years but unfortunately I couldn't make it up during the week and its far too busy at the weekends.

I like Banff and Jasper (Canada) and Austria, never been to Italy but would love to :)

I like Banff and Jasper (Canada) and Austria, never been to Italy but would love to :)

Banff is fantastic, it has enough terrain to suit anyone in a group too. Never tried Jasper, I did visit at summer time though, whats the variety of terrain like, as members of our group always vary from the advanced to beginner/intermediates, the great thing at banff is how all difficulties meet up to head down the valley.

This was my first trip to Italy, and dolomites. I really enjoyed it but found it all a little too easy. lots of runs though in the Sella Ronda region and there was little need to do the same run twice, apart from when they were just fantastic runs. They had there best snow in 15 years this year though so I got lucky .

I'm afraid I'm onto my other passion here, Fish and Skis!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back