SNOW!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Overhere, it freezing overnight but no snow yet! Some idiots overhere started to put their ice skates on and tried to skate. The ice was too thin... So yes, they became wet when the ice broke.

Jealous of you guys, we don’t have snow here :(

The only thing we have is sunny and rain.

It has only snowed once so far this year in my area, figures the one year I don’t have to walk to school every day is the year where I don’t get any snow:rolleyes:

We had lots of snow! Unfortunately, some people don’t have power still after 4 days. We had 22 inches by the end of it. Pictures are from the first hour
39D0D9DB-0997-4ADB-A038-C5309B785CF4.jpeg
20D91722-C8A5-42FB-A38C-8548600F5ABB.jpeg
EFBB5A46-CA46-44A0-A7EF-B3FC1AAF3E28.jpeg

I'm jealous. I live in Manchester, England and even when the rest of the country is covered in snow it's usually still raining in Manchester. There was one year where the weather maps showed everywhere else in the UK as covered in snow apart from the green patch that was Manchester because it was just raining there. I don't think my Chihuahua has ever seen snow yet.

Jealous of you guys, we don’t have snow here :(

The only thing we have is sunny and rain.
We don't normally have snow here either Barry, at least not in Western Australia (WA). We don't have rain either, just hot dry winds blowing across the desert.

It does snow in Victoria's mountains during winter and on rare occasions it snows in the south west of WA at Mount Barker, but that is real rare (once in 100 years) and it's only an inch, if that.

We make up for snow by having hot weather (40C in the shade, 60C in the sun). If you don't drink 5 litres of water each day when your outside, you die.

It's so hot here, even the lizards walk around on their heels so their toes don't get burnt. And if they are standing still, they lift one foot off the ground for a few seconds and then swap and lift a different foot off the ground.

Cool today-low 60's, hazy sunshine,nicer tomorrow,71f. The last it snowed in the bay area..must have been in the early 1970's. It was only a dusting at that. I don't think even young I bothered to run out there and make a snowball...because it was melting pretty fast. Would have been a two or three flake "ball".?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back