FishForums.net Pet of the Month
๐Ÿถ POTM Poll is Open! ๐ŸฆŽ Click here to Vote! ๐Ÿฐ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Pet of the Month ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ
Fish of the Month ๐ŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Finally snowed here in KY and about time to!
35DC85E9-AC6D-4543-9977-FC6DB62054AD.jpeg

(Sorry if that last โ€œFโ€ looks like a โ€œPโ€ - I was drawing it with a push rom handle, as to not disturb the other snow. :rofl: )

More pictures coming soon!

We had frost last night! No snow yet, but can't wait. I was able to get some mosquito larvae for the pea puffers and one of them (Nicodemus) was delighted to have some! The other went to my sparkling gourami (Ojitos) since the second puffer (Miss Ethel) gave me the "you have to be kidding me" attitude.
Never knew fishing for mosquitoes could be so much fun!:dreads:

Okay the fly one is kind of amusing. Was he still alive?

We got snow here too.
Too bad my boots are buried somewhere in storage and hadn't had time to find them before going to pick up my son from school.
NOT CROC WEATHER.
20201201_082155.jpg
20201201_082158.jpg

We actually had frost and frozen windshields here in Southeast Texas this morning too. Very seldom get snow.

We had frost the last week of August, and our first big snow storm the first week of September. You all just shut up. :mad:

Dang I wish it would snow here. It barely snowed an inch 2 years ago and no snow at all last year :( I hope it snows sometime soon this year

Nice pictures! I really like the one with the icicle!

As nice as it looks in pictures, it looks pretty cold and when it melts it turns to mud. Also not a lot of fun to drive in. But keep posting pictures coz I live in a desert and the only white stuff I see on the ground is hot sand.

I have come to appreciate and love snow after living a few degrees north of the Equator for several years. Love the seasons, and it does help that I do not drive ;)

Please keep the snow over there , here in the uk everybody forgets how to be human with snow and brings the whole county to a stop , apart from that one crazy bloke who still on his bicycle in shorts a vest

We've actually had a really dry fall. One fairly big snow storm in September that melted off pretty fast, and this last snow was less than an inch. So we could use the moisture, and once the grass browns up it does look nicer with a few inches of frosting on top. Driving isn't a huge problem here, because people know how to drive on snow...I'd guess we have more wrecks in the summer because people aren't being as careful. :) Now in DC, where my brother used to work? He said 1/2" of snow shut down the whole city. Crazy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back