Snow

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
just starting to snow bad in wigan now, and snowd last nite, had to dig the car out.

We've got about 8 inches here in Twickenham and its still snowing heavily now, they're predicting up to another 10" by tomorrow morning, all the schools are shut the buses and trains aren't running and most people haven't gone to work.

Been snowing all night and day here in Surrey we got about 8 to 10 inches conservatively, Fortunately I am not on duty till tomorrow night :good: I like night shifts.

But the snow is a pain as I had plans to go and get two loaches today :sad: but I cant because of the snow never liked the stuff

the snow in manchester is about 4-5" thick and me and my gf are loving mainly coz of no college whoop just hope buses are running

lol

did you put that snow in your tank? :unsure:

anyone got pics of todays snow? somebody must have made a snow man :p

currently 7 inches here in Swanley
with 12-15 predicted overnight.
great start to my weeks holiday, pfft.

its snowing in taunton but not much tho started then stoped abt 30mins later

heres a pic
101_1556.jpg

Snowing right now in East Kilbride, but busses are stil running. The snow is really deep but my darling fiance won't have a snowball fight with me!

As for the fish...I think they'll be fine in their nice heated tank.

im afraid im disapointed in u all such negative reponses 2 snow :( have a 2 year old baby and he wont get 2 see snow that often so i take great pleasure in having some fun building snowmen :) come on peeps get ya kids out and actually have some fun be gone in a couple days probably for a couple more years :(

a pic from this morning 6-8" in places then and now 12" and more due.

043.jpg

Wolf. poor you for having to holiday in swanley lol

im afraid im disapointed in u all such negative reponses 2 snow :( have a 2 year old baby and he wont get 2 see snow that often so i take great pleasure in having some fun building snowmen :) come on peeps get ya kids out and actually have some fun be gone in a couple days probably for a couple more years :(

Ive been out and made a snowman with my little chap, had a snowball fight too, I like the snow, I just wish the country didnt come to a standstill whenever we got any :rolleyes:

back to Tropical Discussion ,
ive gone to the salty side today :hyper:
work for the council been gritting all day :blush:
get no saltier than that lol

well i woke up here in the west midlands to 1/2cm up to about 2" now they shut the schools at lunch around here still snowing

Had a litttle snowball fight and lost 4 big kids vs me.

Fish though are fine although i have to keep up the heating as 1 tank is heaterless

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back