Snow

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I spoke too soon it would seem - it really came down yesterday morning, although it had eased up and turned to slush by the end of the day. Had the enjoyable experience of driving a 1.7 diesel front wheel drive Astra (for the americans benefit, its a pretty rubbish car) up a snow and ice covered road, got to the top just in time to see a 4x4 Porsche Cayenne understeer massively round a bend and very serenely drive into a wall. I giggled for hours afterwards.

Moral of the story: just because you have a 4 wheel drive car doesn't mean you can drive like a penis when its snowing.

Very quick on a dry road, but yes - very ugly. Up there with the fiat multipla and the renault vel satis.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we have snow and lots of it :D... didnt even have a chance to get excited about it,its been heavy since 10pm
i look forward to Dundee coming to a standstill andytime soon :lol: :shifty:

shelagh xxxxxxx

I spoke too soon it would seem - it really came down yesterday morning, although it had eased up and turned to slush by the end of the day. Had the enjoyable experience of driving a 1.7 diesel front wheel drive Astra (for the americans benefit, its a pretty rubbish car) up a snow and ice covered road, got to the top just in time to see a 4x4 Porsche Cayenne understeer massively round a bend and very serenely drive into a wall. I giggled for hours afterwards.

Moral of the story: just because you have a 4 wheel drive car doesn't mean you can drive like a penis when its snowing.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back