Snow<What Snow?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yea i might be moving countries since the ecomnicle systems going down town :crazy: Shame realy i like this country. Just on the way its going.

Yes snap, I love this country and esp Bournemouth,not just because i was born here but it's a beautiful place,beach at bottom of garden<so to speak>

One think i won't miss is the weather :lol: Cannot wait :hyper:

Lmao!!!!

Weather is kinda .... yea..

And I Mean lately where Suppsonly getting loads more snow.. wheres our snow?

normaly you dont get snow at the coasts? do you? :good:

according to the news south cumbria is supposed to be quite bad but it only laiid about a few cm thick then went into icey slush.

Yup it's great, most roads are closed and everyones having to walk miles to do their christmas food shop! I wouldn't care one bit if the car would work.

Snowing like crazy down here the past week, Schools all cancelled, I think like 175 schools were cancelled. Although they managed to keep the trains up with expected delays. I love how much it snowed here, was really fun. But now because it's so cold, it has all stayed settled and looks like snow but is Ice.

Yeah I can see it being a real issue for places that don't normally get heavy snow. Do you guys have snowplows over there? I'm assuming snow blowers are not commonly owned machines though.....

Where I live we get a few heavy snowfalls. But thats normal, the first one is the reminder.

Heres what we got earlier this month. Was the first real snow fall. Its suppose to snow a bunch christmas eve and christmas day. YaY! Cuz I love the snow. I play with my car in it a lot. Never gone in the ditch, but have unintentionally spun out a few times.

I have pictures of the snow =]

4pw1e1.jpg

dovzv9.jpg

2jg0brr.jpg

I have pictures of the snow =]

Thanks for posting pics, that looks beautiful................WHAT a morning i had<as i guess many also did>went out at

615am for a ciggerette,only to hear a loud bang,a car wizzed pass me after hitting a parked car,she came to a stand still

on kurb right at top of a big hill,i gingerly walked<skiied over to her car,she got out and phoned her husband to help,he

came down,we was talking then went up a little to salt the road from salt bin, as we were throwing salt around,again a

loud screching noise,only to see car heading<skidding> approx 30+mph towards the ladys car and she was stood right in line

of impact,we screamed to her,she was frozen to spot screaming,i shouted fall to the floor and push downhill,as she did the

car slammed right into the spot she was stood :crazy: seriously lucky,it was like a film,by 9am we had 10 car crashes<only

in my road> and injuries from falling<one broken finger,was ment at work at 7.15am finally arrived at 10am,opps...as i

walked to work i counted over 25 accident scenes only in our small village area<westbourne>

YaY! Cuz I love the snow. I play with my car in it a lot. Never gone in the ditch, but have unintentionally spun out a few times.

I'm eating these words right now :blush:. Yeah I went in the ditch tonight. Just washed my car and was a mile from home going too fast down a hill known for being slippery. Got the front half of my front-wheel drive car stuck in the snow. I guess living where I do this was bound to happen eventually. Was just barely stuck though. Four nice people stopped and helped push and I was free within 8 minuets of getting stuck.

We are just entering our second snow storm here. We are suppose to get about foot of new snow by Saturday. If I go in the ditch again some pushing probably won't get me out. As a safety measure I will have a snow shovel in my trunk the next couple days.

Loads of Snow here! Still snowing heavily as I type... Think we are in for a white christmas (yay)

My 5 year old loves it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back