Does anyone have any experience with adding perfectly healthy Mexican turbo snails to a reef and having the snails immediately withdraw and then never move and die within 24 hours. This just happened to me. I pulled 12 snails from a bio-cube that have been thriving in there for about 3 weeks. They ate voraciously and were very strong. Alk 8.4 Calc 360 Mag 800 (very low). Salinity 1.023 Phos .17 NO3 undetectable. But hair algae everywhere. I do not believe this is dinos. It looks more like hair algae... no sliminess and not bubbles in the algae.