Snail trap problem....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
There is more than thousands of pond snail in my tank so I bought sera snail trap weeks ago, every night i put the snail trap in the tank kuhli loaches eat all of the food inside the snail trap is there anyway to fix the problem.

There is more than thousands of pond snail in my tank so I bought sera snail trap weeks ago, every night i put the snail trap in the tank kuhli loaches eat all of the food inside the snail trap is there anyway to fix the problem.
Make the opening smaller and on top of the container so that the khulis can’t find it. If this doesn’t work, you could try transferring your khulna to a spare cycled tank if you have one. I had issues like this but when I put things such as carrots and lettuce in to the trap the kuhlis wouldn’t bother with it.

Make the opening smaller and on top of the container so that the khulis can’t find it. If this doesn’t work, you could try transferring your khulna to a spare cycled tank if you have one. I had issues like this but when I put things such as carrots and lettuce in to the trap the kuhlis wouldn’t bother with it.
My snail wouldnt eat vegetable i use algae wafer to lure them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back