SNAIL OLYMPICS

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

StripySnailGirl04

Fish Addict
Reaction score
UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe
Let the 2022 Snail Olympics begin!
Gather around people, competition is on! Here, snails compete with worldwide aquatic gastropods. If your snail has a flexible talent or a professional, whether a sprinter, gymnast or other athlete, kindly post a picture of their super skill!
Here is my unnamed (feel free to suggest names) nerite snail gymnast:

Competition is On!
IMG_20220126_164102.jpg

Just 2 stripe nerite and 1 black horned nerite I rearly see them as they hide in the cave of a hollowed out rock in the back of my large tank. I have tiny snails with my frogs to keep the algae at bay and the bio jars healthy. I do like snails I find them as interesting as the fish to be honest lol. I used to keep apple snails but its incredibly hard to get them now.

Just 2 stripe nerite and 1 black horned nerite I rearly see them as they hide in the cave of a hollowed out rock in the back of my large tank. I have tiny snails with my frogs to keep the algae at bay and the bio jars healthy. I do like snails I find them as interesting as the fish to be honest lol. I used to keep apple snails but its incredibly hard to get them now.
Very interesting. I plan on getting apple snails. Since you have nerites, could you reply to my thread "Just interested, does anyone have nerites?"

My pond snails are the kings and queens of individual and group breeding. You don't want pictures. They also do well in the 4X4 Infestation event. The nerites used to be great at "Gluing ugly eggs everywhere" - they won gold for 5 straight years.
Malaysian trumpet snails are always training in Water Pollution events, by dying under the gravel.
Apple snails are very competitive in the "Invasive Pest" events.

I don't watch the Snail Olympics anymore, as you can guess.

And I'm not bitter because my name is Gary, in a Sponge Bob culture.
;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back