Snail Invasion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Just keep vigilant. I recommend an assassin snail, I won't cure the problem but it doesn't hurt to have a little backup. I did not take note if there were any snails you wanted to keep in there, if so please reconsider the assassin.

Just keep vigilant. I recommend an assassin snail, I won't cure the problem but it doesn't hurt to have a little backup. I did not take note if there were any snails you wanted to keep in there, if so please reconsider the assassin.
I don't have any snails I want in this tank. I have some assassins in my 40 gallon I could transfer. My only concern is I have dwarf shrimp in the tank and read assassins will eat the shrimp fry, so I was hesitant to add them. And I'm way past vigilant and probably borderline obsessed with catching each of these snails. 🤣🤣

I don't have any snails I want in this tank. I have some assassins in my 40 gallon I could transfer. My only concern is I have dwarf shrimp in the tank and read assassins will eat the shrimp fry, so I was hesitant to add them. And I'm way past vigilant and probably borderline obsessed with catching each of these snails. 🤣🤣
OCD, not just for germ-o-phobes!

*Kindly read this post with an open mind. I am in no way mocking calling out or belittling anyone that suffers from an anxiety disorder. All my love.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back