Smudge X Snorkel Spawning 15/10/2011

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I better get more females this time :)
You'll have to come through and see them noodledoodledipsy, also bring sir charles :D

I'd love a male but unfortunately no space otherwise I'd have snatched Pot off you lol. Once we've moved and condensed the tanks you never know we might get space for another male lol. I'm sure Sir Charlie would love a visit; he watches Benji and the girls in the mornings lol.

5 WEEK UPDATE

Pictures & Video :D

PICTURES
7bae0c02.jpg

209947ac.jpg

cff0bc66.jpg

7934874d.jpg

d59e8277.jpg

64eaa163.jpg

a39ca881.jpg

VIDEO - Click to see[/b]

:wub: Awwwwwwww!!!! They look terrific. So cute with their little orange BBS bellies :D And starting to color up.
Super job! And keep the updates coming :)
thanks for sharing, once again!
cheers

They seem to be double the size to my first spawn :) grew alot quicker, although I dont think they have grown much in the last 2 weeks :blink:
I have 2 giants, a dark 1 and a light 1 but the others aren't that far behind, still have some teeny little runts though :D

They all have there ventrals now too :D

They seem to be double the size to my first spawn :) grew alot quicker, although I dont think they have grown much in the last 2 weeks :blink:
I have 2 giants, a dark 1 and a light 1 but the others aren't that far behind, still have some teeny little runts though :D

They all have there ventrals now too :D

Well thats great, it means you learnt from last time. With every spawn you'll get some bigger and smaller ones so nothing to worry about :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back