Slow

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jimmy74

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
About 2 months ago I was given 5 warning points and also the website hasn’t worked right since then. I have to wait 3-5 min after I click on anything on the website. Is this my punishment or is there a bigger problem? Just this website, no other. Hmm….

Warning points don't make any difference to how the website works. If you are having trouble with the site, it is either your web browser needs updating, your modem might be playing up, or you are downloading too many movies while using the forum. You could also check to make sure your hard drive isn't full, and try clearing the history and cache files. :)

I had problems with the forum when i was using an old version of microsofty edge web browser. When I updated the browser, the forum worked a lot better. The new browser also has a built in add blocker and that has made things even better.

It’s none of those things
It’s happening on all my devices.
Hmm…. I wonder

When a member breaks the rules
if it's a minor infraction they are warned that they have broken the forum rules and are given warning points. It's a bit like having points on your driving licence in the UK.

Serious breaking of the rules results in being banned from the forum.

Most reactions

trending

Back