Slow loading

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Because I am commenting on the pics in the monthly contest
i do have a tip, restart chrome, for some reason it eats my memory when i leave it open too long. any tabs open in background?

i do have a tip, restart chrome, for some reason it eats my memory when i leave it open too long. any tabs open in background?
Microsoft Edge does that too. If I don't shut it down regularly it starts processing nothing and I end up with 20 or 30 tabs in task manager for MS edge, even if I only have 1 tab open

I use Microsoft Edge as well, no issues here.

Although TFF does load slower on my iPad than my PC.

Dascrow wow that is majorly faster compared to google, how weird is that. Ok maybe I need to swap my browsing to safari now, why would it be soooooo much faster is the question
Check out the Brave browser, I was a diehard Firefox fan until I found this: https://brave.com/

Microsoft Edge does that too. If I don't shut it down regularly it starts processing nothing and I end up with 20 or 30 tabs in task manager for MS edge, even if I only have 1 tab open
Check out the Brave browser, I was a diehard Firefox fan until I found this: https://brave.com/

also photos for win10 it made my computer amost crash becasue i left photos open for too long ;(

Slaphppy7: heck I’m too old to start messing about with diff browsers etc I’m stuck in my ways lol. I mostly use safari now as I’m an apple user and that is much faster for here and in general....go figue
Understood ;)

also photos for win10 it made my computer amost crash becasue i left photos open for too long ;(
yeah the windows 10 picture browser is crap. The win xp one was great but they tried to add too much to the win10 software and screwed it up.

yeah the windows 10 picture browser is crap. The win xp one was great but they tried to add too much to the win10 software and screwed it up.
My brother couldn’t wait to up to win 10 and had nothing but problems, so he loaded his original op says back on and heck done it again and had problems......so he went route of buying a full copy not upgrade from web and still had buggy issues with his software and hardware.....he still moans now and I’m like if it ain’t broke why fix it ? he has to have the latest and then prove he can fix it no matter how much sheit it causes.

Edge was recently updated to run on a version of google chrome's code
Yeah I just update a couple of days ago and as usual microsofty's update stuffed my pc up. Took me a day to get things back to normal and I'm still adjusting things. I wish they would just have patches tested on their own systems before they bugger up mine.

Yeah I just update a couple of days ago and as usual microsofty's update stuffed my pc up. Took me a day to get things back to normal and I'm still adjusting things. I wish they would just have patches tested on their own systems before they bugger up mine.
a recent update i think got rid o f my background and red theme

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back